- 1 ½ ounces gin (preferably dry gin)
- ½ ounce cherry brandy
- ¼ ounce Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- ¼ ounce herbal liqueur such as Bénédictine
- 4 ounces preferably fresh pineapple juice
- ½ ounce preferably fresh lime juice
- ⅓ ounce grenadine
- 1 dash of bitters such as Angostura
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Slice of pineapple or maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a Collins glass with 1 cup ice and set aside in the freezer.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the garnishes) into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until chilled.
- Add 1 cup ice, cover and shake until chilled. Strain into the prepared Collins glass.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry