- 1 oz Vodka (you can leave this out if you want a virgin Caesar)
- 2 dashes of hot sauce such as Tabasco
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes of salt & pepper
- 4 oz Clamato Juice
- Caesar seasoning salt rimmer
- Caesar Additions (anything you like!):
- celery sticks
- pepperoni sticks
- pickled asparagus spears
- green olives
- dill pickle chunks
- lime wedges
- Rub a lime wedge along the rim of the glass, then turn the rim of the glass in the seasoning salt mixture to coat it.
- Combine in the mixing glass Clamato, vodka (if you’re adding it), Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and, salt and pepper. Mix and pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with all your favorite things! It’s almost like lunch!